Northern Arizona University
We seek candidates whose teaching, research, and/or service has prepared them to support our commitment to fostering a diverse community supported by an equitable, inclusive campus climate that engages diverse stakeholders in physical therapy education. Responsibilities will primarily include teaching (~80%), research, as well as service to the Department, College, University, and/or Profession.
- Current physical therapy license or eligibility to obtain physical therapy licensure in Arizona
- A professional physical therapy doctorate (DPT)
- 3 years or more of clinical experience in physical therapy
- A terminal academic doctoral degree (PhD, EdD, DSc, etc.) or equivalent in a closely related biomedical science field to physical therapy from an accredited institution
- American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS) certification or certification credentials appropriate for their teaching responsibilities will also be considered.
- 5 years or more of clinical experience in physical therapy
- Prior didactic teaching experience in higher education
- Expertise that complements our current faculty
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate with faculty, students, staff and across the university
- Actively engaged or interested in research
- Record of service to the profession and/or community
- Demonstrated commitment to work with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Commitment to innovation, service, and professional advancement
- Experience or desire in working with rural/underserved populations
- Experience or desire in interprofessional education and/or simulation
Thisvacancy will be open until filled or closed. Review of applications will begin on July 19, 2021.
Commensurate with experience.
This is a 9-month non-tenure track position as an Assistant Clinical Professor in Physical Therapy on the Phoenix Biomedical Campus (PBC). The anticipated start date is January 3, 2022.
Please see nau.jobs for full job descriptions and details on how to apply online!
NAU is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Institution. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency